The hospital has been providing veterinary care to the White Rock and South Surrey area since we opened in 1959. The White Rock Veterinary Hospital was founded by Dr. Donald McDonald in 1959. The original hospital was located at the corner of Johnston Road and Buena Vista Avenue.
It was moved to its present location two years later. Since that time, the area around us has experienced considerable growth. In order to keep up with the demand we found it necessary to build a larger hospital on this site in 1986. This larger hospital has enabled us to provide better service to our clients.